Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My teenage suicide website choice.

http://www.cfw.tufts.edu/?/category/health/1/topic/teen-suicide/156/


Teenagers commit suicide because of their current problems they cannot fix and seem impossible to escape. This causes them huge stress, loss of hope, and worst of all, deeply lowers their desire to live on. I've been through many hard times and stress myself, but I know there's always a way out. Although, for those teenagers who took their lives for their problems must've probably been in a serious situation I've never experienced. I know this part your about to read is off the subject but suicides often leave the spirits of the dead walking in our world, unable to rest in peace perhaps for eternity. That is the worst thing that could happen after death. The link above will give you helpful information in to how the teenage suicide can be stopped before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment