Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anecdote#3

Here is another anecdote of my older brother Jose. Back in 2004, I lived at Mexico. There was a party about a girl's 15 birthday(Which is special). It was really boring, so my brother,and cousins decided to play a game. A game we boys like to call war zone. Where we torture human beings and try to do the same to the opposing team. So there were two teams of 4 kids. We made up lots of extreme weapons, like small peaches with poisonous spikes stuck in them. Then, the war has begun. We have taken one of them as prisoner, but so did they. When it was to torture, I grabbed a rope and hit my cousin hard that he cried in pain. It was so funny. Later, when the party was finally over, we went home. Then I asked my brother," What did you do to Chucho anyway?".
Then that was when he answered," We tied him in a tree and we all hit him with ropes in his back with his shirt off.". His response was so funny since I didn't liked Chucho, because we always bullied him around. Man good times!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have good times with your brother; however, be sure to avoid the kind of "you had to be there" stories that won't make any sense (or be entertaining) to your audience. This episode, I think, could be improved with a lot more detail; still, I'm not sure what it shows about your brother, other than that he kind of takes pleasure in another person's pain.

    ReplyDelete