Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Change

Dear Principal,

I've had it with carrying many books and materials to many classes that I am not asked to use. I have to carry it all daily. For so many days already, my left shoulder hurts. I am not feeling comfortable walking to different classes with a backpack filled with two or three textbooks and many notebooks. I think there should be a change about this problem that is not only affecting me, but also others. I think that you should demand that all books stay on school wether we need them for homework. That way, you won't feel a thing with an empty backpack and will be able to walk and run as much as you want. I mean, think about it, all those students who have a long walk to both school and home have to do it with a full, heavy backpack hurting their backs. I beg you, to please to do something about it.

Sincerely,
Kervin Cano

No comments:

Post a Comment