Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kindred Project Questions.

1.) My favorite found poem is the one that starts with "The room seemed to blur and darken around me"

2.) My favorite picture was the group of Jasmine Sage. Some great art they put onto their poster.

3.) My favorite quote is "Seconds count when something is trying to kill you." This is actually from my group. This tells a lot from the story because it actually does show events in the story that have situations about life or death. The word "seconds" is important too because time traveling is the reason for the main character going through dangerous situations.

4.) After reading about the characters, I believe thinks could probably get worser from what I read. I think Rufus will be terribly raised by his bad father and turn Rufus exactly like him, which will lead to torture against slaves and perhaps against Dana's ancestors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment