Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thoreau's Walden.

1.) Why did Thoreau move to Walden? He loved to be around nature not civilization so well. He believed that nature and human soul were divine.


2.)What was his life like there? It was peaceful, away from all the technology he believes is blackening the way the people live further in time.



3.)What did he criticize in modern life? There is no need to move on with all the new man made creations when he believes all people need to live happily after is nature only.



4.) Do you agree or disagree with his critique? I am like in between because I also like nature too and hope to live around it, but technology is also important because the more advanced it gets the more benefits. Overall, I like his idea, so I agree I prefer nature to stay than technology we pretty much are well advanced now.

6 comments:

  1. I really like that you had pictures with voiceover as well as a regular movie. The combination was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED IT! I LOVED THAT IT WAS A DOCUMENTARY STYLE FILM AND HOW YOU MADE IT FUNNY AND RELATABLE! 5 STARS! GOOD JOB BROSEF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your video was very funny! I enjoyed watching it and you made some very good points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great on your movie it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project was easily my favorite! It had everything the project really needed, good topics, questions raised, technique, excellent execution and even some hilarity, all of which your project consisted of. You really went above and beyond dude, excellent work.

    ReplyDelete