Thursday, May 5, 2011

California Dreamin'

Well, my mom and dad came to California before my older brother was born. They haven't always been here since they spent up to their young adult years in Mexico. There were also times during my life when we would move back to Mexico and then come back to the United States. I was born here in San Jose, California, and I never knew if anybody before my parents in the family tree ever came to this state. As I can see with the Trasks, they came to California believing that it was the place to accomplish their dreams. I think my parents move here for the same reason but it was dedicated to their children, such as me. Many diverse people come to California because they believe it is the state to where a person MUST pursue their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment