Friday, September 2, 2011

Concept 6 Brainstormers.

1.) Geri's Game: -Age is 60s.
-Gender is male.
-Number of characters is 1.
-Number of locations is 1.
-The problem is that Geri is losing to himself in a chess game and the solution is that he swap sides and took an easy victory over himself.
-3 minutes
-What I liked was the game between the two same people... it was intense. What I disliked was that the old man cheated to win.

Lifted: -Ages are 20s, genders are males, number of characters are 3, number of locations are 2, the problem was that the rookie alien couldn't figure out how to capture a human with the ship's complicated controls and the solution was... well I don't think there was one.



2.)There could be more added to it, but I doubt it will be an amount of 2 hours.


3.)My favorite movie is Forrest Gump, and I do believe there is a scene from the movie that could stand on its own, like when Forrest attempts to run away from bullies on bikes, but he is being slowed down by his legs which have metal attached to them. Then, Forrest shakes them off and finally got the ability to run like Forrest Gump!

No comments:

Post a Comment