Friday, September 9, 2011

Concept 8 Brainstormers.

1.) So, Reese Witherspoon and Orlando Bloom want me to write a 10 minute short for them. Plus, it has to take place before a football game and there is no one else in the cast. So, here's my short: It was after school, and the football players already began to get pumped up for the football game. A linebacker, named Ty, always bullied a little geek named Donald to do his stuff for him, such as homework. This time, Ty forgot his cleats at home(who does that?), so he threats Donald to bike his way to the house to pick up the cleats, or he will get the beating of a life time. With only a few hours to retrieve the cleats and strangers getting in the way, Donald must hurry because if he doesn't make it in time, he's done for.

3.) Yeah, I'm sure I can write a one-person short because I like it when it comes to writing stories. First off, my character will be a nanny, the setting will be a prison cell, and the prop will be a notebook. The plot of my 5 minute story will be a nanny who was sent to jail for speeding and has to live the next year with her inmates. She is disgusted at how the women there terribly behave, so she plans to have her toughest task yet... show all of them some manners. You might have seen nannies with kids, but with prisoners? As a matter of fact have you? I never had seen anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment