Sunday, September 18, 2011

Concept 11 Brainstormers.

So today I went to Eastridge Mall, hoping to witness a scene that would could be emotional, aesthetic, or intellectual. I chose to be in a mall because a lot of people go there shopping, especially during weekends. I was able to witness a barely emotional scene. While I sat and ate frozen yogurt, I saw three teenagers give flowers and balloons to a guy for his birthday. No offense, but I had the feeling he was gay since he was also wearing a pink shirt and seemed very cheerful about it. I would call it an emotional moment because he had friends who showed him the love of their friendship by giving him birthday gifts. By watching that scene, I would develop it into a short film by using flashback scenes of friendship moments between the teenagers and the birthday boy. That way it will show how the three teens are proud to have they b-boy as their friend. The message I'd like to convey through this is that the earth contains angels, and they are your true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment