Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Short Scrip Reflection.

The best scene of my script, in my opinion is when Roddy(main character) tries to get his friend Phango to follow him for a rescue mission. I chose this scene as the best of the script because it seems the most funny part of the script(choosing banana split over someone's life? Lot Of Laugh). The worst part of the script Id say would be when Roddy and Phango run into the boy who saved the girl. This was the worst scene because before that it seemed like Roddy and Phango were beginning their road to an adventure, but then I chose to write a twist which pretty much ended the true adventure, which I wasn't very proud of. I could have improved this if I chose to give our heroes an easier and quicker adventure with an easy solution to the plot, but I got lazy and chose to end it quick with a huge plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment