Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Concept 13 Brainstormers Question 1

There was this time in my life when I was 9 years old when I had the opportunity to join a kids soccer team in a kids league. Back at the day when I had to make a choice with joining the soccer team involved, I chose to get Dragon Ball Z cards instead. I wasn't much of a sports fan when I was little, and I was obsessed with DBZ, which is why I made a choice I regret today. If I had the opportunity to go back and change history, I would. If it comes to making a choice that would put little effect on my future, I'd do it it. As for life-changing decisions, I would consider it first before making my decision. I don't think that path I'd choose to take would intersect with my current reality because I'm sure playing for the team won't raise my love for the game a lot. Just like football, I was in the team, but I still like football the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment