Friday, September 23, 2011

Scene form Freaks & Geeks script.

INT. Sam’s room - night

As Sam lays on his bed staring at the ceiling, he hears a knock on the door.

SAM

Who is it?

LINDSAY

It’s me. Can we talk?


PAUSE


Without a reply from Sam, Lindsay opens the door to walk in and then closes it. Sam sits up.

SAM

(Mad) What do you want?

LINDSAY I just want to let you know that I couldn’t stand seeing you get hurt, so that’s why I had to butt in.

SAM I don’t want your help, I could’ve handled him myself.

PAUSE

LINDSAY ...You’re my little brother Sam, so I’m supposed to look after you, right?

SAM We’re in high school now! Just stay out of my business alright?

Lindsay attempts to say something, but the words don’t come out. She takes a few seconds to regain her composure.

LINDSAY Okay then... good night.

Lindsay steps out of the room and closes the door as she leaves. Sam lays down on his bed and turns off the lights. FADE OUT.



No comments:

Post a Comment