Monday, October 24, 2011

Pilot Reflection

What makes my character unique is... okay to be honest my character isn't really unique and I'm sorry there is hardly a person who can be referred as unique. Without having something that is one of a kind, it will pretty much be someone who can be predictable. Although, hopefully sooner or later as I write the scenes I can find out something unique about him. The problem of my character is that after he loses his girlfriend by someone's cold hands, he doesn't want to continue his life as he used to, full of commitment and with purpose. Without his girl, life no longer means anything to him, but then a miracle from above appears into his life. The disguised angel's mission is to bring back our main character back to his lively ways in order to save him from killing himself. If you don't go on and grow up, then you're dying. The main character will keep on questioning to the angel about why foul things in life non stop, but as time goes the angel will help him realize it's not what God does, it's what people do themselves. "People live misery because they don't go to Him"- The angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment