Monday, October 31, 2011

Top Ten Horror Movies.

10.) Dawn of the Dead.

9.) The Mist.

8.) The Thing.

7.) 1408

6.) The Devil's Backbone.

5.) Evil Dead.
4.) The Ring.

3.) Halloween

2.) Ju-On

1.) The Sixth Sense.

In my opinion, what I think makes a great horror movie is a great storyline and plot, those are two very important keys to make the movie interesting. Of course, the movie should contain scary scenes with blood and paranormal things and all that, but its also about what's behind them, the origin of it. There should be suspense, darkness, and scary or disturbing images. It's hard to explain, but to think of it... oh dang. Horror movies shouldn't always have to be scary, there should be some valuable theme into it as well. That's why I have the Sixth Sense as my number one. It's not the scariest, but it really touched me.

No comments:

Post a Comment