Thursday, November 17, 2011

Period 4 Pilot#4 Review.

I'm sorry to say this, but I didn't get into the story. By that I mean I didn't like it. Reasons are because the story seems slow and nothing serious seems to happen. Well, I might be wrong on that, something bad does happen, but they don't make it look serious from my point of view. Also, I think the characters sound funny, but I find it weird that they don't take something bad the main character did seriously. They all seems to be jerks. So, this show will not only make me feel bored or upset for the lack of story, but for the mean characters with no maturity as well. Again, I'm sorry for my review of bad taste, but I find it better to be honest than lie to make something look great when it isn't. If they could revise it with more thought and patience, it would have a huge impression. I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment