Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Period 6 Pilot #2 Review.

So far, out of all the pilot episodes I've read, I like this one the best(Besides my own). Reason is because this pilot episode begins the TV show with a huge mystery left as a good cliffhanger at the end of the episode. I really like the story going on in the pilot, it really got my interest at the very first scene and kept my eyes reading throughout the whole thing without a problem. Plus, the characters do seem to have uniqueness based on their way of themselves. An average amount of characters are shown, and each of them really differ from each other! I'm impressed! However, they got to make sure to fix some of the format, it contains a few slight errors and the spelling ir grammar as well. Overall, it's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment