Monday, November 14, 2011

Period 6 Pilot #1 Review.

So basically, this pilot episode seems to be full of the same problems throughout. There are so many characters, some well-introduced, with a bit of uniqueness. I don't really know who the main character is since they all pretty much show up the same amount of time in the episode. Why is everybody cheating on everybody? It's pretty crazy for a pilot episode. By the way, the format needs work to be improved, some parts of the script look different than others. Plus, they need more details in the passage, I can hardly picture what I would see so I make my own imaginative adjustments. An interesting point where it really needs some improvement are the flashbacks, they really lack detail. That is, unless, the scene is very short. Overall, needs fixing on the format and must calm down the intensity for the story. Let the heat turn up later in the first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment